Quality Assurance Tester
QUALITY ASSURANCE TESTER
Are you a Quality Assurance Tester with experience in website testing? Are you looking for a new challenge?
SSL247 Ltd are currently seeking a Quality Assurance Tester to join our multi-culturally diverse team in London. This permanent role is based in London and would suit an ambitious and talented recent graduate or similar looking for an exciting opportunity to make a real difference in our growing firm. We offer a competitive salary, excellent growth opportunities and a generous perks package. We also offer full training to help you get to the next stage of your career.
- High awareness of the website’s evolution
- Wider testing on tickets ensuring updates do not affect existing working features (Regression testing)
- Continual testing of the production site for bugs, loopholes, inconsistency and quality
- Testing of new features in a staging environment for bugs, loopholes, inconsistency and quality
- Signing off tested tickets for release to production
- Producing release demo videos for internal training
- Sending out release notes after a sprint has been released
- Daily testing and proactively monitoring the production websites, creating support tickets, where necessary
- Weekly creating test plans for tickets to be tested in a sprint, creating support material for releases and new and existing features
- Rigorous Automation Testing
As a Quality Assurance Tester, you will be part of the Development Team who develop and maintain a business management platform and client portal assisting sales, operations, marketing, finance, HR and our clients.
Your main mission will be testing the main websites and individual features to ensure the stability of Bakewell, only high quality features get pushed to production and production of support material for internal training. You will be liaising with the sales team, managers and suppliers.
Key accountabilities include:
Experience & Skills
- Experience with support or bug tracking software (any of the below preferred): Mantis bug Tracking, Jira, Bugzilla, Redmine, YouTrack, Pivotal Tracker
- An understanding of any or all of the project management methodologies: Sprint, Scrum, Waterfall, Agile
- Experience of automation testing products (or willingness to learn): Selenium, Phantom JS, Screenster, Ghost Inspector
- Knowledge in QA and testing
- High observation skills
- An ability to proactively take ownership of and resolve problems as and when they arise
- A flexible approach to work and a 'can do' attitude
- Aptitude to rapidly acquire new skills
- Ability to work constructively as part of a team
- Flexible attitude with high initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- Passionate about the IT industry
Who we are
SSL247 is a fast growing multi-award winning web security consultancy with offices based in London, France and the US. We sell into 15 countries and are well established in the market with a varied client portfolio ranging from government institutions to banks to enterprises listed in the FTSE100.
Over the years as our business has grown, our platform has had to meet demands and grow to meet the ever changing needs of both our clients and staff. Our bespoke system incorporates a wide variety of web security products and services all of which are managed through our platform. Additionally our platform provides other key facilities, some of which include: Custom CMS, Accounting & Invoicing System, Big Data manipulation and detailed reporting facilities. As a result of this growth, we are looking to invest further to assist in future expansion and improve the overall quality and level of service provided by our platform to our key stakeholders.