How to deploy a SSL Certificate for Parallels Plesk Server 7.0?
Please follow these instructions to install your SSL certificate on Parallels Plesk 7.0 Server:
1. Once you received your SSL certificate by e-mail, please copy and paste it into a text file (with Notepad or Wordpad) and save the file with the .crt extension. (Include the tags -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- and -----END CERTIFICATE-----).
2. Login to the Plesk 7 Control Panel.
3. Select Domains in the left hand menu.
4. Click on the domain name that the certificate is for. Click on the Certificates menu item.
5. Click Browse and navigate to the location of the saved site certificate and choose Send file.
6. The certificate name will now appear in the list of certificates at the bottom of the page.
7. Click on the name of the Certificate from the list.
8. Get your intermediate certificate. Copy and paste the contents into the box labelled CA Certificate.
9. Click the Send button.
10. Now click Up Level (top right of the screen) and choose Setup.
11. At the top of the page, change the SSL certificate drop-down menu to the certificate you have just installed.
12. Click the Server item from the left hand menu.
13. Click the Service Management menu item.
14. You need to Stop and Start the Apache process.