How to be monitored to install a SSL Certificate for Parallels Plesk Server 9.0?
Please follow these instructions to install your SSL certificate on Parallels Plesk 9.0:
1. Once you received your SSL certificate by e-mail, please copy and paste it into a text file and save the file with the .crt extension. (Include the tags -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- and -----END CERTIFICATE-----).
2. Log in to your Parallels Plesk Panel.
3. On the Home screen, scroll down to the Additional Tools section and click on SSL Certificates.
4. Click Add SSL Certificate.
5. Click on the Certificate Name you created to generate your CSR.
6. Copy and paste your SSL certificate in the Certificate box.
7. Get your intermediate certificate. Copy and paste the contents in the CA Certificate box.
8. Click Send Text.
9. Your SSL certificate is now installed!