How to receive help to find instructions on my SSL Certificate for Zeus Web Server ?
Please follow these instructions to install your SSL certificate on Zeus Web Server:
1. Once you received your SSL certificate by e-mail, please copy and paste it into a text file (with Notepad or Wordpad) and save the file with the .crt extension. (Include the tags -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- and -----END CERTIFICATE-----).
2. In the web server, select SSL Certificates.
3. Click Generate CSR (or Replace Certificate).
4. Paste your SSL certificate (from step 1) into the box Signed Certificate. Click OK.
5. Accept this certificate.
6. Click on Home, check the box next to the domain you are securing. Press Configure.
7. Go to SSL Enabled. Click on SSL is enabled and select your certificate.
8. Save the changes and restart the server.